Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 20, 2012

One year ago today I began this blog.  I have published 94 posts.  I have enjoyed thinking about each topic - sometimes researching something that caught my eye - sometimes just speaking my mind.  I have enjoyed hearing from you, only occasionally as published comments, but more often by email directly to me.  I have read other blogs regularly, and seen issues from a different perspective than my own.  I have almost completed by first turn around the board in my new capacity as "retired".  I am in better shape, sleep more, and am busier than I have ever been.  I am still very much a beginner - at Taekwondo, at sheep herding, at serious piano playing.  I see more of my children and grandchildren.  Tonight I will collect my $200 and start out again. 

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blogg and I like it a lot.
    ~Jorgen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a regular reader, and I so enjoy your perspective and insights. I'm a student of your simple and clear writing. Keep it going. - shannon hughes

    ReplyDelete